Please contact me at kathryn.jewkes@gmail.com or visit my Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pregnancy photographs

I have had one crazy busy couple of weeks. My photography business is really starting to pick up which I am thrilled about. I registered my business name so I'm now official! I was given a part time job by my neighbour to help her make her wholesale products (even got the job of doing a product shoot for her but more on that later). And I got to photograph a beautiful expectant mum.

She was 38 weeks pregnant when I took these photos with her 3rd child (a little girl this time). How I wish I had looked that good at 38 weeks pregnant! Just as we were finishing up we went into her backyard and I couldn't resist taking some pictures with her sitting on some great rocks. Hope you enjoy this selection of photos I took.






No comments:

Post a Comment